跳到主要內容

[翻譯] Pulp - Something Changed

小事,一切都是因為小事情。

 

Pulp - Something Changed

I wrote the song two hours before we met.
在我們相遇兩小時前,我寫下這首歌
I didn't know your name or what you looked like yet.
我還不知道你的名字,也不知道你長什麼樣
Oh I could have stayed at home and gone to bed.
哦,我本可以呆在家裏上床睡覺
I could have gone to see a film instead.
我本可以去看一場電影

You might have changed your mind and seen your friends.
你可能也改了主意去看望你的朋友
Life could have been very different but then,
生活本可以完全不同,可那一刻
something changed.
有些事情把情況改變了

Do you believe that there's someone up above?
你可相信天上有個人?
Does he have a timetable directing acts of love?
他是否拿著一張時間表指示著愛的進程?

Why did I write this song on that one day?
為什麼我會在那天寫下這首歌?
Why did you touch my hand and softly say.
為什麼你觸摸我的手溫柔地對我說
Stop asking questions that don't matter anyway.
「別再問這些無關緊要的問題」
Just give us a kiss to celebrate here today.
就用一個吻來慶祝,在此時此地
Something changed.
有些事情把情況改變了

When we woke up that morning we had no way of knowing,
哦,當我們在清晨醒來時毫無頭緒
that in a matter of hours we'd change the way we were going.
在時間的長河中我們改變了自己的方向

Where would I be now
如果我們從沒相遇
 if we'd never met?
我現在會是在何處呢?
Would I be singing this song to someone else instead?
我是否還會為別人寫下這首歌?

I don't know
我不知道
But like you just said,
但正如你所說

Something changed.
有些事情把情況改變了

留言

張貼留言

近期熱門